Monday, December 14, 2009

Unwritten What Is The Official Ruling On The Wear Of Combat Patches Via Assigned And The Unwritten Rule Of Wear?

What is the official ruling on the wear of combat patches via assigned and the unwritten rule of wear? - unwritten

I was with the ACR and 3rd Battalion of the Brigade of the 1st ID connected, but I checked the 3rd ACR. However, I have people who are satisfied with the fight are ridiculous tasks. For example, my brothers NG unit was in a position to 7 or 8 devices in the range of 1 identification, 101, 3 ID, 42ID, and so on, because they use "tasks" of these units. So what is the official position of the army, I officially heard that the patch is to fight at the operational level, that is, if your company 3id soldiers, you get 3 nameplates. I have also heard that the unwritten rule that anything that you use the patch on his left shoulder during the war that the patch is worn on the right shoulder. So let me hear your voice opinions, concerns and sources of this patch against the problem. I saw just treat the spots have jobs like everybody else, says this quote with fraudulent intent. McClanahan has aroused my concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment