Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bed Head Moisture Maniac What Should I Do To My Insanely Dry Frizzy Curly Hair?

What should i do to my insanely dry frizzy curly hair? - bed head moisture maniac

My hair is curly. I do not know to be just as important. The only problem is it so dry and frizzy. I was told that I should use a moisturizing conditioner, because curly hair tends to be very dry. I have one and did not always work. I use Head Control Freak Frizz Control Shampoo, conditioner and serum-bed. And Bed Head Moisture Maniac Conditioner. My hair is always so dry. So .. yeah any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have the same poble like you, except that I now itscurly startd straight hair! I use Redken and head of the bed, while andput my hair rite after the shower, so that when he left and I let dry on their own

Post a Comment