Monday, December 28, 2009

Bathroom Plans Basement Bathroom : Am Planning On Putting A Raised Basement Bathroom In So That I Don't Have To Dig Into The

Basement bathroom : am planning on putting a raised basement bathroom in so that I don't have to dig into the - bathroom plans

Buy cement or special pumps or toilets. In this bath, I take a shower and a sink of course. I learned that I could use a line of 3 inches and could play in the houses of the pressure line tie is removed, this line is the bathroom on the floor, because this house is a bungalow. Then I wondered if the bathroom is connected to 4 inches of the line when we know that is defective or if I am on a separate line from the new bathroom upstairs have in the attic, it would be a lot of work and would therefore know whether the breakdown Bath was not included as they together 4-inch ventilated online. Thanx. In addition, new bathroom about 20 yards from the main line of 4 inches. And let's be clear, what I wonder is if the new bathroom is connected to the main line of 4 inches would be lifted, type: download the new bathroom is, which is connected to a series of ventilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment