Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Is The Normal Muscle Percentage A Few Questions About Body Fat Percentage...?

A few questions about body fat percentage...? - what is the normal muscle percentage

Ha, I know, because the answer to both in this section, but when it comes to themselves, you never know.

I'm almost 23 years old, 155cm, 57kg. I was 54 kg Height for a time, but I gained muscle, which is good. My body fat% a few months before the 28ish% that I am today and who was reduced to 26.5%

Exercise and do a lot 5-6 times a week and I love him, I said that hard work. My measurements remain the same, and everything is normal. My muscle mass has changed hands, increases 16-7

So, what should be my BF% to this area? How should we measure everything, get in a skin test? Any help would be greatly appreciated - thank you:)

1 comment:

Ra3i said...

1 - If the gym was not long before, perhaps you should consider a personal trainer.

Was 2-for losing weight, eat more ... more healthy food - fruit or vegyes with a glass of water between meals is considered a meal. This will improve the metabolism and helps to not store fat, your body will expect food to not store more often and not fat.

3 - not obsessed with the measurements in your car to be ... You should feel good about themselves and this is the beginning of a healthy lifestyle.

Post a Comment