Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rental Agreement Document How Can I Prove This Rental Agreement Is Not Mine In Court?

How can I prove this rental agreement is not mine in court? - rental agreement document

In 2004, a copy of the license for my driver's social security card and birth certificate were stolen from the mailbox from my apartment complex, and I put a fraud alert on your credit report.

3 years later (now), I received a copy of my credit and an apartment are listed in my name, I've never rented. I contacted dispute the debt collection agency. I told them that I am at my current address for over 4 years and prove the lease documents to it. He said that the ability to prove where I lived for the past 4 years means nothing, because people have many different directions.

I have also 3rd with all credit bureaus My question is, how can I prove that he had no lease for this apartment. The lease was sent to me all my data on my employer, contact information and emergency address up to date on this issue. The company still seems to like me.

6 comments:

lucee said...

You must have submitted a report of identity theft in 2004. If not, which shows that it will now be very difficult. You can rent a photo identification of persons in the apartment rental application called. Unless you can be identified as the person hired as a contribution to its rejection of the prosecution. In addition, you probably need a lawyer.

chatspla... said...

They are victims of identity theft, either by someone you know / knew or theft mailbox. View sites and links. Place a fraud alert was not enough.
They refuse to write a letter to the owner / dealer and the collection agency liable to any person for the rental, with a quick and organized defense. There must be more coherent and organized than what you posted here to be effective. The recommendation, he has never visited, rented or occupied the premises. Notify the stolen documents and credit tender submitted. Advice that the premises were rented for more than 4 years and may produce witnesses in this context. (What do they not now, but it is the owner or his representative, leasing, neighbors, friends). When you call and can be found with the tenant and a description of the person to go through you, to see if it's true, you know. You can encourage the owner to file charges of theft by deception. You should be able to identify the owner or dealer and the collection agency to resign because of his longevity, but we need gPast or protection. This could happen again.
I think it will disappear if they continue in denial. If this is the case in court, you must be willing to documentation. This would be his word against the officer or lease of the landlord and the judge. They have copies of your lease and the landlord a mailbox on the left to show that they have occupied and rented an apartment from them for the last 4 years. She would like a copy of the fraud alert on your credit card in 2004. They have copies of all letters from collection agencies, credit bureaus, etc. You would affidavits from neighbors and friends who have occupied their homes, and only the house in the last 4 years. If someone living with you at any time during this period, an affidavit from those who lived with you from day to day when your current address, and lived alone in that apartment.

dlhanley... said...

They complain that someone FORGE your signature, and hope the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredo said...

I think I called the police after his documents were stolen from his mailbox, or you ordered a new license / birth certificate / SS card. Showing documents - either to the police report and accompanying papers for new documents - and who can confirm his story.

Barry C said...

She looks like has become a victim of identity theft are.

You need to research what to do when you are robbed idnety - kind of proof that the phrase on Google.

Cody D said...

The apartment is still used? Or do you have? You might try asking the people in the plant, if they knew who lived there, or you can call the police and report identity theft.

Post a Comment